Herbalists' Cache Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!”
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
878 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He studied her with fathomless golden eyes. He wasn't sure what to say at first. He was thinking through it all. He could give a basic run down, but that would take a while. So what could he tell her that was close to the truth, but also not all of it. Manman had taught him no lies.

I 'ave a bad 'abit of ignorin' my own emotions for my family and I knew if i stayed. I would pretend I was fine to makes sure dey were all okay. And I can't do dat anymore. Granme told me it would be bad if i tried to take all the burdens and I didn't believe 'er.

Kovette se yon bèl non He offered her a compliment in his own tongue and then smiled or tried to. It probably looked horrendous given his current sight. His fur matted and yucky. His face all puffy and leaking all sorts of things. The cuts and scrapes, the wound on his head.

I will sit wit' you for a time. He settled to his haunches gently and warily. Unsure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!” - by Etienne - June 18, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!” - by Etienne - September 01, 2023, 06:37 AM