Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
She did not alter her position as Tethys introduced the male -- though her eyes shifted to him almost lazily as she introduced him as a knight. This elicited a briefly curious head tilt from the female -- like Tethys, the word was foreign and the concept even more-so bizarre -- and for a moment she thought to speak up and inquire exactly what a knight was or what its' purpose was.

But before she could speak she heard the commanding footsteps of another -- and the pattern of them was unmistakable. Without looking back she knew who the footsteps belonged to; and like Tethys she assumed a demure position, her ears flat to her skull in deference and her eyes adverted. Tethys was quick to explain herself and for a split second Caiaphas felt something akin to apologetic remorse for the female -- she recognized Tethys' intentions were pure but bringing a stranger into the heart of their territory was likely not the best of decisions. A sly look in Aktaie's direction revealed to Caiaphas that the female was rightly furious -- and inwardly she flinched, not wishing to be the recipient to such anger. She assigned a doleful expression to her ugly muzzle, instead looking balefully at the male as he dared tread in front of Tethys.

In the Amazonian world this was a high affront -- and while Caiaphas was rash and at best impetuous, she was not often hot-headed -- and she looked inquiringly to her superior to gauge her reaction before she dared do anything out of line. She wondered if Aktaie would issue a command to subdue the male for his unintentional impudence, and her gaze fell questioningly on Aktaie as she awaited both a verdict and a command.

There came a verdict -- in which the male was allowed to stay -- though this did not spare Tethys from the tongue lashing of their leader. When all was said and done Caiaphas was thankful it was Tethys and not herself to receive the brunt of her anger -- and with the conversation between them all dissolved each went their separate way until at last it was just Caiaphas staring blankly down the desolate shore.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM