Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Pack Activity 
This prompt: An abundance of prey is noted in Teekon. I am playing this that Rodyn saw them about five days ago. So i think that could of gotten fast runners to @Chacal and @Mireille @Rhaegal and if @Aiolos is still in the area. @Sialuk any moonspear and moonglow wolves. Only if you guys would like too. I'll put this up give it about three days and then post again.

For days Rodyn had been watching the wilds. There was a difference in the patterns of the sounds and the feeling of the vibrations of the hunting grounds. He had noticed them about seven days ago and had sent runners to the nearest pack lands. Allies that they could reach.

And he called them together now wondering who all could hear and who may come. @Heph and @Chakliux he knew would be near and both would relish the hunting of deer and food. @Samani too. She would like this. @Ray he wondered if the youth was near enough to hear him call. If they could get enough bodies. They maybe able to take down more than enough to send on ambassador and training journey's he could hope.

Then he watched with open gaze. Eyeing up the deer. They were all strong and hardy. This could prove harder than anticipated, but that was alright. He had confidence. They would need to watch the stags, whose antlers were still large and very strong.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - July 07, 2023, 08:55 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 04, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Aiolos - August 25, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 31, 2023, 07:00 AM