Ocean's Breath Plateau BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity]
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,387 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
@Aiolos, @Chakliux, @Heph, @Ray no posting order. Thank you for joining. Everyone else can still join if they please.

Four had come to the call. It was enough. He lifted his head and spoke. Thank you Aiolos, Heph, Chakliux and Ray for coming. I think we can take one maybe two if we are fast.

He studied them and then nodded towards the herd. I know we've all hunted before, but please be mindful of their antlers and hooves. Is there anyone who prefers to flush rather than chase? I see two does on the ends there, both have weaned their fawns and one has a limp, the other seems to be blind in one eye.

He tilted his head and stared again. Otherwise they seemed healthy and hearty. They would feed them well.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - July 07, 2023, 08:55 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - July 18, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 04, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Aiolos - August 25, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 31, 2023, 07:00 AM