Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Arric and his mouth. I need soap

Arric was irritated with his friend. He wasn't sure if it was the fact he was emotional anyway or it really bothered him that Akavir couldn't see the forest through the trees. God the guy had his head so far up his own ass he could smell what he ate two weeks ago. What the hell. But he dropped it for now. There was no listening. He'd just have to learn the hard way like he learned about everything else, that he couldn't just go around being oblivious to the emotions of those around him, especially of the female variety. And man was he oblivious. 

Arric snorted. You should really fucking check you know? I think that might be a little important unless you and the ole parents can't get along then i mean. I get it.

Arric thought about it and then shook his head. Honestly I don't know I usually go for a run or go fishing. my dad liked those things. He also liked to sit and observe, but i refuse to sit on my ass in a field and wonder about why bees buzz and flowers smell.
Messages In This Thread
And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 16, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 24, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 06:36 AM