Sleepy Fox Hollow Boy of Surf and Sea
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
852 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne’s eyes went wide and then he realized no wonder her son was a brat. She was too. How a wolf like Mahler could ever care.

He realized quickly that he was on thin ice here and he had no idea why. He had done nothing as far as he knew to deserve the devil boys surliness or his mothers cruelty. He had only wanted to get away for pain and sadness, but these wolves were a new kind of pain.

Etienne spoke this time. His voice clear. I don't need to try again. It is the trut' i don't know. Maybe talk to 'im. Not me

He had nothing else to say there was nothing else to say. It was the truth. He had no answer for why he and Anselm didn't get along they just didn't.

We jes don't get along.

She didn't listen to reason demanded that he change his ways for her child. That he make it right or leave. It stole his breath away, but why should he expect anything else? Anselm was selfish so why shouldn't his mother be.

He narrowed his eyes gave a swift nod and removed himself from the conversation. He had much to think about. Mainly whether or not he wished to stay.
Messages In This Thread
Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Wylla - July 25, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Wylla - July 25, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 12:46 PM