Ocean's Breath Plateau BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity]
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,370 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was not blind to the atmosphere of the group. But the roles were set. He nodded his head.

Very well. Heph, Chaxliux, Pick your target.

He looked at Ray and smiled. Sunman Aiolos, Ray and I will chase. Aiolos would you be kind enough to take the deer down when the time comes. Ray you and I, must bloody it's haunches, legs, whatever we can to slow it down for him.

He motioned for the other two too go ahead. Then he crouched low and watched for where they were going. Once they found the deer they wanted to flush. The three of them would get into position. Rodyn would go right and motion Ray to go left. Aiolos he was fairly certain would know where to go and what to do. He was an experienced hunter, even more so than Rodyn himself.

I apologize for how lack luster this post is :(
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - July 07, 2023, 08:55 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 04, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Aiolos - August 25, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Look at them all [pack Activity] - by Rodyn - August 31, 2023, 07:00 AM