Ocean's Breath Plateau There is such a thing as too much heart break
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,300 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
IT hurt to speak so candidly about losing his wife. It really did. And it hurt to know how true it was and that he had failed her and he had failed Marina. Failings all around lately and it was frustrating, but he took a deep breath and another. Perhaps.

Rodyn shook his head. I will help you search and we will keep an eye out for them. I will be between here and Moonspear.  And we will be bringing the boys back as it gets colder. We will continue to search then. Is there anything you can think of that would help us find where to start?

Heph would help and the white hunters. They would also help. Ariadne was injured, but they could figure it out. He wouldn't let Marina take this on only herself. He had not been vigilant either. And now look. He would need to do better as a leader, as a father.

He was anxious now to start looking. Perhaps he couldn't find them, but he would make an effort. She deserved it and despite his own grief it did not give him an excuse to forget and forgo those beneath them.

Samani wouldn't.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - September 26, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - October 21, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - December 02, 2023, 07:45 AM