Overture Downs [m] chicken soup for the soulless
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When she found herself swooning at his manly gait, Javelina abruptly realized what must be happening to her. Despite all her incandescence, she froze as Glaukos came to look over her. The instant his hot breath touched her thigh, her entire body broke out into a delicious quiver.

His nose pressed against her hip and this time, Javelina moaned in earnest. She blinked at the sound, the taste in her mouth now strained with pink. Glaukos’s attention moved, his nose skimming along her ribs before touching her neck. She breathed harshly, eyes a little wild by the time his muzzle brushed her cheek.

Glaukos? she said tightly. I need you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Druid - January 16, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: [m] chicken soup for the soulless - by Myrmidon - January 16, 2024, 06:50 PM