Ocean's Breath Plateau The Peace is sometimes broken
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,362 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He spoke softly. Do not mistake me. I like Ariadne. I think she has potential to be many good things, but she is young and full of passion for things. And she is a little self centered in her youth. But aren't we all at times.

He had also been a part of moonglow when Kigipigak had come to the area. He had abandoned his wife and children. He had seen it, and perhaps that colored his opinion of both, more than it should.

Rodyn chuckled. And it is just enjoyable. I enjoy it. More so the hunt than the trading, but one cannot do one and not the other.

Rodyn would take Panuk hunting first. That was his job as father, but he knew what Chakliux was saying. He was being kind. So funny wasn't it, that a man who Kukutux and Aiolos had not liked was one of the dearest wolves of moontide.

Rodyn had never been one to enjoy the affections of a woman without having deep affections for her. It was not how he was made. He would find a way to get through this.

In my head I know this, even perhaps in my heart. But I cannot stop the doubt at times. But I will be better. I have to be. Thank you for standing firm for Moontide Chakliux truly.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 10:49 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 23, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 12, 2024, 09:51 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - February 13, 2024, 06:36 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 20, 2024, 01:21 PM