Dragoncrest Cliffs déjà vu
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
737 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
She hadn’t stayed in one place for years. Although she had fallen in love with Rivenwood all over again, Javelina left the bypass as soon as she was certain her heat was well and truly finished. She let @Glaukos know she needed to stretch her legs and that she intended to return before nightfall, though that wasn’t the only reason she left her beloved home today.

She’d been thinking of her mother and sisters quite a lot since coming home, reluctantly at first and then with a heart cracked wide open and teeming with memories. What had become of them? Javelina didn’t know where to find any of them, though there was someone from her past who might be exactly where Javelina had left her.

As she neared the coast and the smell of salt filled her nose, Javelina paused and closed her eyes, awash in welcome nostalgia. She reopened them and continued trotting toward the cliffs by way of The Tangle. Her heart thudded in her chest as she came closer and confirmed: Sapphique was still here, still strong. And if she was not mistaken, that was @Mireille’s scent still woven in with all the rest…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
déjà vu - by Druid - January 23, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 01, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - February 01, 2024, 06:14 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 08, 2024, 07:37 PM