Noctisardor Bypass believe in me and I'll believe in you
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her mind strayed to the coast as she peeled off the scales and fed on the flesh of her catch. Glaukos’s voice quickly brought her back to the here and now, her two-toned eyes blinking at his question. She mulled on it as she chewed, gaze dropping to trace over the bloodied ground until he said something that made her look up quickly.

What? she thought, though she pressed her teeth together, remaining contemplatively silent for a beat before saying, It was small but tightly-knit, wonderful… until it wasn’t.

She sighed, though she didn’t want to dwell on thoughts of the raid and how everything had fallen apart, leading to her eventual exodus. She didn’t want to dwell on the bad parts of the past, at least not yet. She was still enjoying immersing herself in all the good memories.

That reminds me, she said after taking a breath, I’d like to go by the name my mother gave me, the one I grew up with: Druid.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 03:47 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 05:07 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 07:05 PM