Noctisardor Bypass believe in me and I'll believe in you
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
His remark made her think of a saying she’d heard: “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” Druid wasn’t so certain. Glaukos had never had anything to lose, though of course that was terrible in its own way. Her lips pursed before parting.

Do you know what happened to them? she asked quietly, not sure what to say about those who’d evidently taken him in and fed him without necessarily caring for him otherwise.

Neither one of them had had ideal upbringings, so what kind of parents were they going to make? Druid could look to her memories of Sequoia and try to model her mother, she supposed. Even now, she didn’t feel any particularly maternal instincts, though she decided she would at the very least be there for her offspring.

I had a mother but neither one of us had a father. I guess that means we—you, more specifically—get to make it up as you go along. What kind of dad will you choose to be, do you think? Druid asked, pointedly referencing their previous conversation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 03:47 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 05:07 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 07:05 PM