Noctisardor Bypass believe in me and I'll believe in you
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She snorted but said nothing. Druid could always tell them about her early days in Rivenwood. Especially after all this time, they even had a fairy-like quality to them, particularly any that involved her beloved sisters.

I wish we had found them here, she murmured almost too quietly for Glaukos to hear, then raised her voice a little to elaborate, My mother and sister, I mean. They—our children I mean—could’ve had a grandmother and an aunt. Witch would’ve told them the best stories.

She sighed, pushing away the fish’s remains. One dark paw came up to rub over her muzzle, removing a stray scale stuck and tickling there. When she flopped her leg back on the ground, she saw that Glaukos had finished eating too.

Sitting up and stretching simultaneously, Druid’s nose pointed straight upward for a moment before her eyes found his face and she asked, Do you have any thoughts about names for them?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 03:47 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 05:07 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Myrmidon - January 24, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: believe in me and I'll believe in you - by Druid - January 24, 2024, 07:05 PM