Dragoncrest Cliffs déjà vu
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Someone approached. Javelina went stock-still, listening to the footsteps crunching through the underbrush. She turned her face in that direction, letting the rest of her body lower slowly. She hadn’t quite reached Sapphique’s fringes yet, though surely this wolf belonged there. The last thing she wanted to do was come across as any sort of threat.

The male who materialized wore a dark pelt, save for a splash of white on one paw. Her eyes briefly caught on his, their green nearly matching. Javelina quickly averted her gaze, tucking her tail close to her hind legs. His amiable tone was very encouraging, though she wanted to make every effort to appear peaceable.

Hello, she returned his greeting, eyes flicking up in a flash before dropping again. My name is Javelina. I’m an old friend of Mireille’s, although, she continued, taking a deep breath as she realized, she knew me as Druid. I was hoping to find her here, see if she’s doing well…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
déjà vu - by Druid - January 23, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 01, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - February 01, 2024, 06:14 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 08, 2024, 07:37 PM