Dragoncrest Cliffs déjà vu
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
A leader, she marveled, and a mother. Years may have passed but Druid could think of few more deserving of such honors. Val pointed out that much had happened in those intervening years and she knew it must be true. Yet surely Mireille was still the same incredible creature from her girlhood days.

That’s wonderful, she said on a quiet breath. Two years is a long time. I’m sure you’re right. But Sapphique is still here, Mireille too. That’s wonderful, Druid repeated.

She considered Val’s question and wondered what Mireille thought of her now, if she ever thought of Druid at all. She was a busy woman, certainly, and Druid didn’t want to disrupt that in any way. But perhaps if she left word, Mireille would find the time to come see her one day.

Yes, if you don’t mind. Tell her I’ve come home. I’ll be in Rivenwood and she’s welcome to visit anytime, if she wants. And give her my well wishes, she said, eyes resting gratefully on Val’s face. Thank you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
déjà vu - by Druid - January 23, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 26, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - January 26, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - January 27, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 01, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Druid - February 01, 2024, 06:14 PM
RE: déjà vu - by Val - February 08, 2024, 07:37 PM