Noctisardor Bypass briyon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
695 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She spent the morning sniffing around the cliffs in the northwestern corner of the bypass. Afterward, she loped through the forest at their feet, moseying in a southerly direction until she found herself at the creek. Druid considered settling down to fish but hooked a right and headed toward the pinewoods instead.

It was there, among the fragrant evergreens, that her stomach suddenly rolled. Druid halted in her tracks, mouth filling with saliva seconds before she brought up breakfast. Her stomach convulsed a few times before settling, the queasiness fading as quickly as it had come.

She buried the puddle and cropped at some dry grass to help with the sour taste of vomit in her mouth. Druid turned back in the direction of the lagoon to fetch a drink when someone called from the western border. Although the timing wasn’t ideal, her heart lifted at the sound of Heda’s voice.

Her sister was not alone. Druid’s two-toned eyes swept over the small gathering of wolves, lingering on the injured Ava first before shifting to the fiery redhead who must be Dinah. She hoped she didn’t smell too much like sick as she approached, a soft smile tugging at her lips and her tail waving in welcome.

Welcome home.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
briyon - by Heda - January 31, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: briyon - by Druid - January 31, 2024, 08:07 PM
RE: briyon - by John - January 31, 2024, 11:36 PM
RE: briyon - by Myrmidon - February 01, 2024, 01:43 AM