Noctisardor Bypass who the hell is edgar?
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
722 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid knew very little about John, save that he seemed to be a hale young wolf keen to follow her sister. That was enough to earn her favor, though she looked forward to getting to know him better, particularly now that they shared a home.

He came promptly, earning a smile and a wave of Druid’s tail. He was a handsome fellow, with a pleasant manner. She wondered if he had feelings for her sister. And what did Heda think of John, exactly?

Hello, John, thank you for coming so quickly. I wanted to ask you for a favor, possibly. Heda wants to locate her other children and bring them here. I was wondering if you knew where to find them. Would they know you, listen to you, if you sought them out and told them about Rivenwood? She didn’t want me to ask this of you but I can’t help but inquire. I want to see my sister reunited with her children but neither she nor I should leave the safety of Rivenwood if we can help it.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who the hell is edgar? - by Druid - February 13, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by John - February 13, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by Druid - February 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by John - February 13, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by Druid - February 13, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by John - February 13, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by Druid - February 14, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by John - February 14, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by Druid - February 14, 2024, 12:50 PM
RE: who the hell is edgar? - by John - February 14, 2024, 01:21 PM