Noctisardor Bypass We'll sneak out while they sleep
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The whine crescendoed when he stepped into view. He’d barely dropped the kill before she fell upon it, scarfing every last bite like she hadn’t eaten in years. She growled her pleasure between swallows of only partially chewed meat.

She noisily licked her chops when she polished off the last bite. The look Druid cast Glaukos then was grateful and slightly sheepish. Her tail waved. She swallowed a burp, lest it result in upchuck.

Thank you, she said to him. Now that I’ve eaten, I need to rest. Come with me?

Druid didn’t wait for an answer. She turned and took the route to the den she’d recently begun using. It was a simple affair which should suit her needs when it came time to whelp. At least that’s what her instincts told her.

She walked inside and slung herself to the floor with a sigh. Druid found she had to shift herself to one side to accommodate her midsection. Whereas the rest of her frame became bonier by day, it continued to swell.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 18, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - February 29, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - February 29, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 05, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 05, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 10, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: We'll sneak out while they sleep - by Druid - March 11, 2024, 08:01 AM