Ocean's Breath Plateau If there's discretion that you'd not abandoned, now's the time
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,387 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A thin line snaked along Rodyn's maw. As his eyes narrowed slightly. A trespasser had been among them and no one had caught them. Rodyn was not without mercy, but he was also not one that liked the thought if interlopers. But he had not noticed either. So if anyone were to blame it be him.

He settled a severe gaze on Raindrop. But there was mercy in there too.

So you, Raindrop, took advantage of my kindness?

He frowned in thought and then looked over this Mack. Good of limb. Strong. And apologetic.

But I also clearly didn't mind the borders or the territory well enough.

He hummed softly. His tail lashed behind him once, twice as he thought. He had no intention of chasing them from the land. Nor did he have any ill will towards them. It was his own fault for being to trusting and unobservant.

Clearly I was too trusting, but that doesn't mean that the fault lies only with you Sumac. I am also in part responsible for your blatant rule breaking. When i didn't notice you. Therefore, i will not chase you away. Nor will I make you pay any large fee. All that I ask is you do 2 hunts with me for large game to fill our caches that you ate from. And Raindrop. Please don't take advantage of my grief or my kindness again. Welcome to Moontide officially Sumac.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.