Noctisardor Bypass expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
There were four of them. Druid counted them twice to be certain, her sleepy eyes widening. No wonder her pregnancy had been so difficult, she mused as she nosed at them in wonder. She’d been carrying four children: a son and three daughters.

She took a closer look at each in turn, beginning with a little girl with sooty fur and white marks; before moving onto a surprisingly towheaded babe; and then nudging an equally unremarkable daughter. Finally, she inspected the single boy, easily the largest of the litter.

Wow, was all she could think to say.

Druid stared at them for a very long time before remembering they were not alone in the den. She raised her two-toned eyes in search of her sister, who might very well be asleep. They’d both had a very long night.

WOO, BABIES! Consider the post order open.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey - by Druid - March 19, 2024, 10:53 AM