Noctisardor Bypass instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Druid’s first thought upon waking was, Remember @John? She’d forgotten all about him. She probably would’ve wondered more about his whereabouts—@Glaukos’s too, for that matter—but there was no time for thinking these days. Three seconds after her eyes opened, one of the babies began to scream.

Thirty minutes later, everybody was cleaned, fed and napping. Instead of giving herself a moment to rest or, gods forbid, think, Druid popped out of the den to relieve herself. Since her diet consisted of so much pre-processed food lately, her bowel movements were pretty disgusting. She hopped a good distance before squatting and releasing.

It was awkward using a hind leg to do it, though she took a moment to kick leaf litter over the puddle of toxic waste when she was done. Druid then took a deep breath and began hobbling back toward the den’s mouth. Just before ducking back inside, she glanced sideways and spotted @Anselm.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 12:14 PM