Noctisardor Bypass instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She saw the way his expression softened in the wake of her apology. Druid drew in a breath, her tail waving slowly of its own volition.

Who’s Von? she asked, suppressing a smile.

She was finding her way back to herself, she felt like, and it felt good. At least until she remembered the catalyst for it: her altercation with Glaukos. Could it even be called that?

Heda seems to think he might. But he did leave, Druid said in a thoughtful voice, and nobody could make Glaukos do anything he didn’t want to do. He left under his own power, and, granted, at her command.

Her tail went still as she let her thoughts spin out for the first time in days. Glaukos had been her friend, not to mention the father of her children. Druid’s eyes skittered toward the mouth of the den, lips pulling down as she wondered if he missed them.

I wasn’t really in my right mind when I told him to leave, she confessed, and it should’ve been less of a confrontation and more of a conversation. I still stand by it but I just wish we both would’ve used our words rather than hitting.

She was a hypocrite, she knew. Druid could probably plead insanity but that didn’t make her feel any better.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 05:00 PM