Lion Head Mesa I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
983 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"inform the hemet @Nazli that the temple might be restored with a wash of water from the serpent and snake's-blood." his eyes; he did not allow them to linger upon legend.

senmut's ears tipped now toward the jodai, listening to the rightful frustration. "i do not think these attacks are coordinated enough to be the work of an organized presence. bloody, yes. a defilement, yes. but why send a boy to piss? there were two attacks upon priests and one upon a temple. consider that the gods find themselves displeased in some way."

spring bloomed. would akashingo?

"i go for i am bid by pharaoh, not my own want. i am not opposed to mercenaries, nor borrowing, but remember that a debt held is a debt owed. and we wish others to owe our kingdom, not to lay ourselves vulnerable by seeming to beg for protection."

"come to the sunspire with me, jodai. you must see what mereo controlled. gossip. spywork. trading routes. a fortified exit to the flatlands and established roads to the valley of the rising sun, where akashingo has not yet reached its hand."

his voice was even. she was not right to want a swift move. it was hers to command. and it was his duty to see that every step any of them took from akashingo was in support, beautification, and reverence of the kingdom. "brecheliant is a small nome almost directly west of here. i am not certain they have fighters to spare for us. but informing them of invasions might well end with our western flank protected more warmly by their own efforts."

gambits. courtcraft. brecheliant had given them a princess. akashingo's information guarded the caldera. royal symbiosis must prevail.
Messages In This Thread
I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Legend - April 09, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Senmut - April 11, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Legend - April 11, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Senmut - April 11, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Zaahira - April 16, 2024, 07:34 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Legend - April 16, 2024, 08:23 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Senmut - April 17, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Zaahira - April 17, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Legend - April 18, 2024, 01:21 AM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I. Hebsut - Erpa-ha - by Zaahira - April 30, 2024, 11:19 AM