Noctisardor Bypass In these times of doing what you're told.
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Reassured that Glaukos had nothing to do with Etienne’s absence from the bypass, Druid nonetheless increased her patrols. She enjoyed the time to herself, looking after her dear Rivenwood. She always looked forward to returning to the busyness of the den, though as her petite paws carried her around the fringes of her home, Druid could indulge herself in the fantasy that she was on her own again.

A stranger’s call shattered this illusion shortly after Druid quit the borders and went to fetch a drink at Brookblind. Mismatched eyes slightly squinted, she wiped at her mouth and turned, retracing her steps toward the eastern arches. Her shadow preceded her as the sun began its slow descent to the west, though dusk was still several hours away.

A large man with pale features and eyes that brought to mind old blood stood at her threshold. Druid approached, aloof but curious despite herself. Who was this man? What did he want? She tried to sniff the air, catch his scent, but it told her nothing of particular import.

Hello, she said simply. Who are you? Why have you called?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: In these times of doing what you're told. - by Druid - May 08, 2024, 01:57 PM