Noctisardor Bypass In these times of doing what you're told.
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
His words brought her some relief, only for a sudden fury to rip through her. Glaukos had come looking for her children—Heda’s too—shortly after maiming this young woman. It made her so angry, Druid felt sick to her stomach. She’d felt such regret for mishandling his exile, though now she wished she’d attacked him more fiercely, really done some damage. Never mind that it was a fool’s errand. What remained of her teeth clenched.

Good, she ground out in reply to Viinturuth. She took a breath and cautioned again, Just be careful. He’s more dangerous than anyone realizes, himself included.

Druid turned her head to peer back into the bypass. She needed to tell @Heda about this right away. She faced the man again, assuming he meant to be off anyway now that he’d gathered this information. But if he wanted to linger a little longer, Druid wouldn’t dismiss him outright. He was helping her by pursuing Glaukos.

I hope you get swift justice for—what is your niece’s name?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: In these times of doing what you're told. - by Druid - May 14, 2024, 03:40 PM