Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He turned toward her so fiercely, Druid took half a step back. Etienne was breathing hard and there was an unnameable emotion flashing in his eyes. Then the fight seemed to go out of him as he shook his head and dismissed her question.

It’s clearly not nothing, she replied in a measured voice. Talk to me, Etienne, she implored, taking two steps closer now. What did you argue about?

That explained the voices. Druid had a difficult time picturing Etienne shouting at anybody, though she could see that he was in a real state. Out of the two of them, Anselm seemed much more prone to angry outbursts. She liked him well enough, though there was something combative about him.

That suddenly reminded her of his defensive, “Vhat do you mean by that?” But Druid put a pin in that memory, focusing wholly on the Oak.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 03:11 PM