Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
His first several words confused her. What did their argument have to do with her? Druid’s lips parted slightly but she did not interrupt him, listening to everything he said with ever-increasing dismay.

Druid had tried to show her appreciation and care, particularly the day after he’d kept Goldfinch safe. She’d told him she wanted to honor him and his place of origin. But that was only one instance where she’d really reached out to him, she knew.

It may not be my fault but it’s my responsibility to make sure my pack mates are cared for and happy, Druid pointed out, and I’m sorry I’ve fallen short. I won’t make excuses but I will do better.

Was it too late? Her worried eyes tracked back and forth across his face. He looked deeply unhappy. She still wondered what exactly had been said between the two men, why it had come to verbal blows. At least she knew why Etienne had needed to get away.

You are an important member of this pack, she told him, just like she’d told Anselm once. We don’t only value you for what you can do for us and I’m sorry we haven’t done a good job of showing you that, Etienne.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 03:45 PM