Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
I’m just sorry I didn’t make it clear before, she said regretfully, before it got so bad that you and Anselm argued… and before you felt you had to get away from here in the first place. We’ve really failed you, haven’t we?

She frowned deeply. Druid had been so caught up in her own troubles, she really hadn’t paid attention to anyone else’s, save perhaps for Heda and the children. Did Anselm also feel this way? What about Fiona? And the rest?

I feel like I haven’t done a very good job keeping this pack united. I want to change that, starting with an upcoming meeting, Druid said, wondering if it was too little, too late, at least in his case. We’ll be moving the kids to the rendezvous site. I’d like to mark it as a celebration.

Not only would that allow the pups to integrate into pack life, it would give the whole pack an opportunity to blend together more. And now that the Butternuts were growing more independent, it would free up some of Druid’s bandwidth to dedicate to herself and the other adults in Rivenwood.

I really do care about you, Etienne, Druid said, shifting closer and looping a foreleg around his. Will you tell me about this fight with Anselm? Are you two going to be okay? I know you’re very close, almost like brothers, aren’t you?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 04:56 PM