Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid could only stare at Etienne’s assessment. It wasn’t that she disagreed with him—she did, in part, though that didn’t much matter—but she marveled at his pureness of heart. Good lord, she, Anselm and all of Rivenwood really didn’t deserve this beautiful man.

His next words cut into that thought. She squinted in confusion, though it only took her a few seconds to parse his words. Was he implying Anselm had fathered them? Druid had to admit she could see the resemblance, though surely Heda would’ve mentioned sleeping with him. A small part of her flared, wishing to find her sister and demand to know the truth. But the more she thought about it, the less relevant she found it.

The only part that really resonated with her was Etienne’s belief that Anselm was in love infatuated with her sister. Was that true? Druid didn’t think Heda felt the same way, though if her sister hadn’t told her about mating with him, maybe she was hiding her feelings toward him too. She stood there in silence, pondering it all.

Take it from me: just because two wolves slept together—had children together—doesn’t mean they have feelings for each other, Druid murmured.

She shook her head, not really sure what else to say at this point. The entire situation was very emotionally complicated. Druid felt like she’d had her head in the sand. She reminded herself she’d been through a gamut of her own making. Her head went right on shaking.

I guess all that’s left to do now is fall haplessly in love with you to keep this drama going, she quipped weakly, shooting Etienne a crooked, partially toothless smile.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 08:05 PM