Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Don’t worry, I don’t think I have a romantic bone in my body, Druid told him, something she hadn’t really admitted out loud to anyone.

That made her reflect on the situation with Glaukos again. She had never wanted that from him, though she’d cared for him in a way he hadn’t reciprocated. She supposed that meant she knew what unrequited love felt like, though she didn’t bother telling Etienne that.

She did say, You should know Glaukos turned up here the other day. I told him to leave again. Shortly after that, a man came to the borders looking for him. He mauled a young she-wolf. He told her women should be silent and do what they’re told, something vile like that.

In retrospect, Druid probably should’ve kept this information to herself, at least for the moment. Etienne probably didn’t need this bad news on top of everything else. But he deserved to know what had gone on in his absence, particularly as Glaukos’s first victim.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 08:37 PM