Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Driftwood and seaweed… Druid pondered, wondering how to fashion a trap out of these objects. She liked to think she was pretty handy, though maybe she should consult with the innovators themselves. She and Etienne planned to make a trip to the coast sometime; perhaps they could roll it into that.

Did you just mansplain to me? Druid teased when Etienne urged her to modify her method, the loll of her tongue letting him know she was just joshing him.

A few moments later, she looked up from her own trawling at the sound of a hiss. Etienne yelled and she tried to follow where he was pointing, though it was hard to see through the silt clouding the water. Had she not spent most of her life subsisting on prey procured from aquatic environments, Druid wouldn’t have been able to swiftly calculate the crayfish’s location.

She pounced, both forepaws scrambling along the river bottom and making the water even cloudier. Within seconds, something bumped into her and she immediately flicked a paw to pin it. In another deft movement, she closed her toes around it and flung the crawdad in Etienne’s general direction.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 16, 2024, 08:58 AM