Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Last from me!

He said he’d think about it. Druid nodded once as if to say, Good. She then returned her attention to the crayfish, assessing them one last time before divvying them up into sets of three: one for her, the other for Etienne.

One for each pup, she mused, motioning for him to take his share before scooping up her own cargo.

Exchanging a look with Etienne, Druid began trotting back to Dawnleaf. She’d told Heda she would come back with a big fish supper. This wasn’t that, so after they dropped off these snacks for the pups, she would need to hit a cache to pick up something for the two of them.

She looked forward to consulting with Heda about the Oak’s eligibility to join them in leadership. And Druid supposed she should eventually raise the topic of Anselm, though she wanted to think about that for a while first.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 16, 2024, 10:14 AM