Noctisardor Bypass dropping green
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Pack Activity 
Druid retreated into the shade of the enormous tree, making space for @Kikimora, @Goldfinch, @Artio, @Averie, @Ezra and @Gideon to explore the rendezvous site. She assumed @Heda might join her, though she was glad for a moment’s quiet respite after the adventurous trek.

Her thoughts drifted. The pups would keep growing and integrating into Rivenwood, freeing up some of Druid’s time to spend on other pursuits, like developing pack traditions and otherwise uniting the pack. Yet if she was being honest, her heart just wasn’t in it lately.

Ever since @Etienne had gone away, Druid couldn’t stop thinking about whether @Anselm and her sister might really pair up. Should she step aside? They could be Den Mother and Father, while she could take up a supporting role. She still had her reservations about Anselm, though as long as Heda remained in charge, Druid would support her sister’s choice.

And that might free her up to spend more time on her own, maybe even traveling a little. Perhaps Druid might even join the ranks of transients, once the Butternuts were a bit more independent. The thought brought her comfort and guilt in equal measure, her head ducking with a small sigh.

She stepped away from the tree, shading her eyes against the bright sunlight as she checked on the kids. What did they think of Sequoia’s Spot?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dropping green - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: dropping green - by Heda - May 29, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: dropping green - by Kikimora - June 05, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: dropping green - by Gideon - June 09, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: dropping green - by Fiona - June 13, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: dropping green - by Druid - June 18, 2024, 09:33 PM