Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
993 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
the moment shimmered, trembled, resumed its scintillating face. but something had changed beneath it, and all senmut could do for a moment was cling to the desperate rightness of having had said this before anything occurred.

services employed. training; educational. satisfaction. the prince's eyes softly widened, and if to say all of what he could not, he shook his head emphatically, attempting to find what he had felt was a connection behind the jeweled gaze.

"i fear there may be a mistake." he did not reach toward machiavelli again; senmut lat back against the springy moss and trailed his eyes along that exquisite face. "i did not bring you on this expedition to — i had no expectation of you. i enjoyed your company immensely when i was sick and rambling. i knew you would be of charming company, and skilled in your appraisal of any soldiers."

he wanted to smile but the moment eschewed the curve of his mouth. "i desire you, but not as a servant. not as someone i can summon for my delights. and i mean that i wish to learn, yes —" a small laugh attended him. "i did not tell you one thing. the semer-wati has made no secret of some unexplainable interest in me. yes. i can learn from you, machiavelli, but i have much of my own to show you also. i must have this knowledge, not only to please a lord but to ensure that any of my own desires are equally pleasant."

"but i come to you first with feeling in my spirit, not entitlement to your skill. i would not have you perform for me either."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 27, 2024, 02:15 PM