Noctisardor Bypass dammit pomegranate
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Fiona refuted her, though she admitted she didn’t always know her own limits. Well, Druid didn’t mind helping the woman enforce her own boundaries. She doubled down on her decision not to talk about her troubles.

Besides, the topic of a pregnant Prowler was pretty distracting. Druid’s eyes widened at the happy news, though she frowned a little upon hearing she’d hidden herself so well that Fiona didn’t know her whereabouts. That must be tough on her.

Forgive me if this is a strange question, Druid said, but would her pups—or are they called something else?—make good potential familiars?

They hadn’t talked much about that concept since their conversation in early April, considering they hadn’t spoken much at all. Druid’s eyes flitted over Fiona’s dark features, once again noting how much she’d missed her companionship… and her face, the Den Mother realized with an inward start, her cheeks going a little warm.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - May 18, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - May 20, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - May 22, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - May 22, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - June 04, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - June 04, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Fiona - June 13, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: dammit pomegranate - by Druid - June 13, 2024, 09:06 PM