Boartusk Heights Mountain Goat jumping
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,416 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
You're fine. and it's okay Rodyn will take it in stride and be nicely strict about it lol

Rodyn looked to the darker wolf and lifted his head in a silent hello. The younger man was rangy, but Rodyn could see that he seemed tired. Having had newborns of his own, truly not that long ago it felt. He understood. With the boy he brought mountain air and the scent of both puppies and females.

Rodyn didn't outright call the youth on his lie, but he could certainly tell he was lying. Your nose didn't lie.

Rodyn was immediately put off by how this youth chose to speak with him and he wasn't trilled with how he was reacting. He was far enough away, his wares were good ones and he was not here to seek out any companionship.

You wrongly assumed. My name is Rodyn I am alpha of Moontide, brother pack to the other moontribes. I bring wares to trade, not sell. I also am not looking for any women, particularly any that are already taken, based on the scent of puppies on you.

Rodyn backed up further pulled his wares to himself. I also wanted to extend an offer for a large group pack hunt between numerous villages in the area. It would be late fall. Is this something that would interest you and yours?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 06, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 12, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Reyna - June 12, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 14, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Reyna - June 14, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 14, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Basìlio - June 14, 2024, 01:07 PM