Ocean's Breath Plateau i cut like a butter knife
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn didn't care too much for assumptions. They always soured conversations. That's not to say he thought she had them. Until her next words caught him off guard. He was a man of calm mind in most cases. But the way she worded things almost made him feel as if his very personality was attacked. For he would never, on claimed land.

He wanted to point out you couldn't claim an entire food source that was unjust, unfair and frankly selfish. But he kept that to himself.

Her next words gave him unease and his stomach tightened. He lifted downy head and blinked yellow eyes.

A quick precise No He shook his head as he continued. We wouldn't hunt on claimed land. We are not that type of people. We would only hunt if invited.

He shifted, his body easing as he talked about what he loved to do. Hunting.
We are pack of hunters. So we deal in any pelts we can find among forest and meadow, any terrain really. Deer, elk, caribou, weasel, rabbit, bird, goat and many more besides. We also have storied fisherman and offer any herbs and seeds that can be found in our allied villages and here as well as moon rocks, seashells and other seashore items. We also have many trade routes set up with other packs, and allies besides that also trade. So even if we don't have the specific items for trade that someone wants. We can usually find it and trade for it.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - May 25, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - May 25, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Heph - May 25, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - May 26, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - May 26, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Heph - June 08, 2024, 01:17 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - June 09, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM