Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,646 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had spoken well with Akashingo. But there was no denying that was a different breed of wolf. He was unsure how he felt about the allyship as of yet. He hoped truthfully that Kukutux would deal with them more than him. He was fine with trading, but marriage contracts and the like. That was not inside his wheelhouse.

Maia was there. And Rodyn had to tamper down a grin. She didn't recognize him and that was fine. Truly. She had only met him once and it had been a high adrenaline time. She had been nervous to boot.

Rodyn smiled then. Hello Maia. No need to apologize. You met me once, during a moment of high adrenaline and anxiousness. I have been better. I hope you've been well?

HE smiled and shifted. I am going on a traders journey. Trading with local packs items that they may like. And also offering a group hunt this fall. Near Firefly glen, probably elk or deer if you're interested again?

he tilted an ear down I brought a pouch and a noisemaker. I make them from fur, sticks and fish bones. I also bring an offer to hunt with any of your wolves if you'd like me too to fill caches while i travel?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
Greetings and offers - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Greetings and offers - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Greetings and offers - by Rodyn - June 14, 2024, 12:46 PM