Noctisardor Bypass dropping green
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
There was a touch of melancholy in Heda’s comment. Druid felt another flicker of guilt. She was happy to put the early stages of motherhood behind her. She couldn’t wait for the pups to continue reaching milestones and, eventually, independence.

While she thought of what to say, the exchange between Kikimora and Gideon captured her attention. Her brow furrowed a little, wondering why he thought his sister (for all intents and purposes) required medicine. Druid bent down and gave Kiki a once-over, though she seemed fine. In any case, the gesture was very sweet.

Thanks, Giddy, Druid acknowledged, straightening and musing to Heda, Looks like we might have a future healer on our hands?

She shielded her eyes again and spotted Fiona, returning her wave. Druid then turned her attention to the other four, watching as they played what appeared to be a rousing game of monkey in the middle. She cocked her head, trying to figure out what object they’d found to toss around, though she couldn’t tell from here. She should probably go investigate, though she reminded herself not to hover.

Instead, she watched the six children for a little while longer before nudging Heda and tipping her head toward Silverstream. She imagined her sister might not want to leave the pups totally unsupervised just yet, so Druid smiled and walked off to enjoy a solitary stroll.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dropping green - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: dropping green - by Skaigona - May 29, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: dropping green - by Kikimora - June 05, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: dropping green - by Gideon - June 09, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: dropping green - by Fiona - June 13, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: dropping green - by Druid - June 18, 2024, 09:33 PM