Noctisardor Bypass valar morghulis
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When Heda grabbed her son and yanked him off into the woods, Druid could only watch on helplessly. She scarcely blamed her sister for protecting her remaining son. From her. Because loath as she was to admit it, she was a danger to them, to them all.

It was right then that she realized she’d made an enormous mistake by coming back here. Now she’d hurt Heda, frightened Ezra and put everyone else at risk. She couldn’t put those things to right, though there was one thing she could do to mitigate further damage.

Of course she wanted to run after Heda, apologize and say their goodbyes. Of course she wanted to see her four children one last time. Of course there were a thousand other things Druid wanted to do with herself, with her life, but now she had to think of @Kikimora, @Goldfinch, @Artio and @Averie.

Druid sobbed and fled westward. Her life now forfeit, she raced the clock.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 17, 2024, 04:46 AM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 17, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 17, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 18, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 18, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 21, 2024, 06:53 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 21, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 22, 2024, 09:26 AM