Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
There was a quet seriosuness to the moonwoman today. And Rodyn quickly followed unsure and a little worried. She had much pain lately. And he would not add to it by being a bad son in law.

Rodyn blinked surprised at her words. He thought of their interactions. Callyope had seemed as friendly as always. There had not been an undercurrent of anything else.

But too, he was twice her age. It was entirely possible if he were to marry her. He would leave her alone. And having lost a spouse. His chest hurt at the thought of the pain he would put her through.

And yet Callyope had a spirit similar to his. He enjoyed their interactions. He loved her as family and she was his friend. It was better to marry a friend and let it grow he supposed. And he could love her eventually, possibly already had a small fondness for her. He had been happier in their recent interactions than before. And he felt ready again.

When he had been given Ariadne's name it had made him wary for she was a sister, that also looked more like Samani than Callyope did. And he had been fearful he would have done her an injustice in that regard. Not to mention he had not been ready to set aside his grief.

Rodyn shifted. You are asking me to gather a bride price in case she should choose me?

He furrowed his brow. Callyope is sweet and kind and she has a good spirit. She is also a dear friend. My only fear is our age difference. Eventually moonwoman I will leave her alone. And that is a very painful thing.

He shifted and took a breath. But if she can accept that. I will gather a bride price for a chance to be her choice.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 07:38 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 07:53 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 08:24 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 06:47 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 09, 2024, 05:36 PM