Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was a thinker. He always had been. He thought more than he spoke. And he usually chose his words with care. For he would not harm another with a misplaced word. That was a cruelty.

Truth be told Rodyn had only be far for a year. Once he came to the teekon he had only stayed near. He nodded. Long courtships he could do, he preferred them. Even he and Samani had been long, for much of it he had been gone. Only returning on and off to greet her.

He chuckled and nodded. Very well. Though he had thought once before that she told him men gathered and then the choice was made. But perhaps his thoughts were murky and his memories lost. It was possible grief did strange things to you.

Rodyn smiled at the mention of his son and his late wife. Though as always the light was dimmed for he would always miss Samani. But it didn't hurt as bad to talk of her. He could remember her without pain now in most cases.

Rodyn almost choked. Moonwoman. I have never been a man to put myself on display. If I cannot be accepted in my quiet. Then the woman is not for me. but

He sighed. I will speak with them. I will introduce myself to more. I will do my best. I will talk. I will laugh and I will hunt.

A bemused expression, even a sadness. Rodyn could not change his fur or his personality. He was not one to make grand gestures of romance to many. He would make them to those that he cared for, pursued. HE was not a man to roll with a woman in the fields just because he found them desirable. He did not blame others for doing this. And sometimes aye he wished he was this way. But he was not. He was the steady stream that flowed every constant.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 07:38 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 07:53 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 08:24 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - August 31, 2024, 06:47 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - August 31, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: iktsuarpok ✥ - by Kukutux - September 09, 2024, 05:36 PM