Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. I hope you all have fun and enjoy. This will be Rodyn's first and only post in this thread.

Rodyn was beginning to grow hoarse with the effort to call forth all the wolves. To bring them together. He was not flagging yet, but he was growing a bit tired. But he would do his best. For this group he called out @Arrluk of Moonspear, born from Moonglow and @Rashepses of Akashingo. If the Pharoah's husband wished to prove himself. This was how he would. He would need to work with the common man and lead them to fruition. Honors and accolades abound.

A small smile to the youth and the king as he called the rest. @Val, @Nantahala, @Eivor

He was excited to see how Nantahala would do and he had no doubt Eivor would keep them in line and help out well. The man Val he did not know much of.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Rodyn - October 01, 2024, 07:07 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Val - October 01, 2024, 08:04 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Arrluk - October 01, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Nantahala - October 02, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - by Eivor - October 02, 2024, 09:49 AM