Qeya River But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
1,036 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne did not know what was worse. The fact that no matter what he did he always came back to this place, to this wolf. He threw himself into a tailspin of emotions and followed him like a starving mongrel followed a bone. Always and yet he could not stop himself. Or the fact that he may have to force himself to stop.

Etienne did not share that it had been poison that had been Druids undoing at first. But he could not hide this truth from Anselm even if he looked upon him with cruelty.

De disease began to take 'er and 'er refused to give it de satisfaction so 'er asked me for poison just for 'er. I told 'er I did not agree wit' dis. Dat dere were otter ways. But 'er did not believe me. So I gave 'er wit 'er wanted. 'Er just go to sleep. I do not know doug' were it de sickness dat took 'er or dey poison 'er asked for. But I know 'er is gone. Possibly by my paw. And I 'ate myself for it. The last part whispered soft and sad.

Anselm begged of him a favor. A favor that Etienne loathed for it meant he would need to speak with Heda. That he would need to face a wolf he both pitied and hated. But for the mountain wolf on front of him he could do it.

I do not know w'ere Amadeo 'as gone. I do not even know if Druid bit anyone on de pack.

A shiver of dread. What if she had bitten Heda. What if Heda went crazy at the pack hunt. A cold fear knocked him breathless.

I will watc' Ezra w'en I can, but 'eda. 'Er 'ad dead eyes, Anselm. Dey were flat and cold. Dey were not 'ers. I do not know if 'er will let me near 'im. Someting bad 'appened at de Bypass and I do not know wut it was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes - by Etienne - October 02, 2024, 10:48 AM