Qeya River But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
1,036 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne did not know if the words reassured or horrified. And he was too emotional at the moment to properly think. So he tucked them away for a different. Whether they brought him comfort or condemnation he would see later.

Etienne gave a soft shrug. He did not know. Perhaps Amadeo, perhaps Druid. Perhaps none of them and it just fell apart. Glaukos could have come back. No one knew but Heda amd she wasn't talking.

Etienne did not know if Heda had looked for Anselm. Because it had been Ezra that spoke at the creeks borders not Heda. And for which Etienne was grateful for he did not know if he could have handled her.

A small shake of his head. I be tinkin' so. Akavir told dem of it. But dat was before 'eda 'ad seen me. 'Er did not seem 'appy to see me and of course I wasn't 'appy to see 'er. It is goin' to be near de Great Bear a place called Firefly Glen. Many wolves will be dere. I will watc' for dem amd speak wit' dem and return to you. Or I will see you dere. W'ic'ever you prefer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes - by Etienne - October 02, 2024, 11:16 AM