Firefly Glen [PHE]So, don't say I'm not ready, 'til I fall on my sword
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
1,036 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He was surprised out of his mission by the lightly colored she wolf adorned in autumnal leaves. He studied her decorations so to speak. And realized that was what they were. They accentuated that she had bore her children. And looked nice there in her fur. Reminded him a bit of his feathers and rawhide.

HE had not spoken to her, but he knew she was royalty. Did he have to bow to royalty? He wasn't entirely certain. Because she wasn't exactly his leader, and she wasn't his pharoah, but what was the proper way to greet someone. He had seen her the day before at teh healing, but had been monopolized with his task and he wasn't much for small talk with royalty anyway, at least not when things needed done.

'ello P'aroa. I be searc'in for a wolf named 'eda and 'er son Ezra. Dey boys fadder and brudder want me to pass along a message is all. But I do not tink dey be 'ere.

he stopped moving to take stock of where they were and where they were going. You be enjoyin' yourself your majesty? Be dat dey rite words?
Messages In This Thread