Horizon Ridge what's left of death is more than fear
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
omg this is going to be great!! i love your writing!

Apparently, Caiaphas' hideous hatred couldn't go without company -- seething, the dull wretch pulled an ear back as she heard the approach of another.

She was fully ready to employ all manner of lies and stories should this be a vigilant Duskfire wolf -- yet instantly, Caiaphas knew it was not a wolf of the Glacier's fold. Soothed, she eyed the frugally put-together wolf thoroughly. She didn't smell of anything other than the reek of loneliness -- with this revealed, Caiaphas indulged in a knowing smirk.

However, the unkind sneer was shortlived. The white wolf's words, impudent and brash, caused a visible recoil of offense in the narrow creature. She turned to face the white wolf wholly -- stanced as if a brawl were about to ensue. "Keep running that mouth and I'm going to take you out back and kill you." Caiaphas replied smoothly, her voice laced with potent dislike for the thing already.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 20, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 22, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 23, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 02, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 07, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 12, 2015, 10:49 PM