Horizon Ridge what's left of death is more than fear
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ok starlet's question made me cackle irl... rly loudly HAHA

Caiaphas issued a snort --of both amusement and disbelief -- as Starlet sat before her, the white wolf's eyes swollen with glittering concern. She was highly pleased with the vitriol she had issued -- and would have been content to rest her acerbic tongue were it not for the ridiculous query that shot forth from the insolent female's yawping mouth.

Caiaphas' triangular ears flew forwards immediately in outrage -- her head snapped to face Starlet with startling confrontation written across it. Even her black gums curled back in displeasure -- it seemed Duskfire was no longer the target of her withering stare. "If I wanted a bitch for company I would have brought a dog." She supplied smoothly, a smile glossing her mismatched muzzle. Brutal comebacks were a specialty of the silver coywolf's -- though inwardly, she was highly affronted by Starlet's question.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 20, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Starlet - January 22, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - January 23, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 02, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 07, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: what's left of death is more than fear - by RIP Atreyu - February 12, 2015, 10:49 PM