all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
borders of horizon ridge where it slopes up to DFG -- all AS members welcome (assume they traveled together), also, any DFG members welcome! refer to this map for proximity - we can assume no order unless conflict arrives?

The Siren Queen lifted her fierce muzzle, her hateful gaze secured on Duskfire's prominent peaks. It had been them to steal Larus -- it was them that caused her pack grief and torment. She dropped her seething muzzle and trotted along the Ridge's last stone-laden slabs where grassy knoll united in rolling verdant green. Just past the soft heave of lush meadow the altitude changed and ice seeped down the mountain vale. The coywolf lifted a paw and looked upwards towards the Glacier's immeasurable rise.

They were close enough that when the wind favored them they could scent Duskfire's borders on the breeze. She did not see if her accolytes were behind her -- if they were loyal, they came. Spyridon had no doubt selected one of his consorts appropriate to scout closer to Duskfire's borders -- whoever that unlucky consort was, he would scout closer to Duskfire's perimeters. For now, this reconnaissance party simply observed their enemy and worried any prey in the vicinity.
CAIAPHAS
"how does a man decide in what order to abandon his life?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Caiaphas - January 28, 2015, 04:08 PM